Welcome to Coldene Wheels and Castors. Our mission is ‘buying wheels and castors…made easy’ and this, quite simply, is what we are about.
We started life in 2005 as a small, rural business dedicated to making things easier for our target market. We must have done the right thing, as we are now a market leader, having experienced year-on-year growth every year since we were formed.
In our quest for simplicity we have evolved from a distributor to a business who designs, manufactures and supplies exactly what our customers need.
If you do business with Coldene, it really is buying wheels and castors….made easy!
You’ve arrived at our corporate website. Here, you can find information about the background of the business, our values and what makes our people tick. You can also see what our customers think of the work we do.
Divisions of Coldene Castors Ltd
We really believe in our strapline; buying wheels and castors…made easy! Here are our top five reasons why you should order from us, for a simple and stress-free experience:
- We’ve got it all! With over one-and-a-half million parts in stock in our Buckinghamshire dispatch centre, PLUS the ability to design and create bespoke wheels and castors, Coldene really is your one stop shop.
- We’re in the know! With highly experienced, technical sales people, dedicated in-house Account Managers, a rapid response customer service team and Market Sector Specialists, there’s really nothing in the world of wheels and castors that we can’t help with.
- We’re on it! With our incredible stock levels and a fully tracked, global DPD delivery service available seven days per week, our lead times are impressive to say the least.
- We won’t be beaten on price! We’ve got a fantastic Price Match Promise, which says we’ll guarantee best value, and even some savings, on like-for-like products.
- We’re heading for world domination! Well, maybe not yet, but we are a home-grown business that’s evolved and adapted from our initial shed-in-a-field in Northampton to the impressive operation we are today. With that journey comes a deep knowledge of our product and our markets and a genuine desire to provide world-class customer service.